Arthritis and Restless leg - from FDA reports
Restless leg is found among people with Arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Celebrex and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Restless leg with Arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 157 people who have Arthritis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 03, 2018
157 people who have Arthritis and Restless Leg are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthritis and experience Restless Leg *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Arthritis and experience Restless Leg *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 13.27 %
- 50-59: 30.09 %
- 60+: 56.64 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (42 people, 26.75%)
- High Blood Pressure (32 people, 20.38%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (30 people, 19.11%)
- Sleep Disorder (26 people, 16.56%)
- Stress And Anxiety (24 people, 15.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (46 people, 29.30%)
- Lipitor (43 people, 27.39%)
- Neurontin (34 people, 21.66%)
- Vioxx (33 people, 21.02%)
- Nexium (27 people, 17.20%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (49 people, 31.21%)
- Insomnia (48 people, 30.57%)
- Depression (47 people, 29.94%)
- Breathing Difficulty (45 people, 28.66%)
- Anaemia (42 people, 26.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Restless leg and Arthritis?
- Check symptoms - is your restless leg caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRestless leg and Arthritis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 93,946 Arthritis patients)
Restless leg has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 27,463 Restless leg patients).
Browse all symptoms of Arthritisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Restless legRestless leg
Other conditions that could case Restless legRestless leg
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I take a Depo Medrol shot every three months, 81mg, IM. Recently my doctor is now giving me 200mg IM of Testosterone. When I got on line and ask whether I can take these two injections at the same time, there was a warning saying do not. However my arthritis hurts so badly, without this shot, I ...
I am recently (about 2 months) off suboxone and am currently going through some restless leg syndrome problems. It is pretty bad and I am having trouble getting rid of it on a daily basis. What should I do
You may be interested in these posts
Was diagnosed as having osteoarthritis in my knees, 21 years ago. Seven years ago, at the age of 70, I went on a water fast for 2 weeks followed by a juice fast for 7 days. At the end of this time my O.A. was gone, but returned about a month later.
RLS for over 5 yrs. Ropinerole and senemet not effective. Pramipexole works but knocks me out within 20 min. Modafinil, taken to stay alert of no benefit. 200 mg 10 am works well but after taking rls med early evening,I'm out. A second modafinil IL later in day of no benefir. Help !