Asperger's disorder and Corneal disorder
Corneal disorder is reported only by a few people with Asperger's disorder.
The study analyzes which people have Corneal disorder with Asperger's disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Corneal disorder and Asperger's disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Asperger'S Disorder and Corneal Disorder is studied.
What is Asperger's disorder?
Asperger's disorder (autism spectrum disorder that affects language and behavioural development in children) is found to be associated with 181 drugs and 136 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Corneal disorder?
Corneal disorder is found to be associated with 687 drugs and 412 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Corneal disorder in Asperger's disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asperger'S Disorder and experienced Corneal Disorder *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Asperger'S Disorder and experienced Corneal Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Abilify: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Corneal Oedema (corneal swelling): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Corneal disorder?Check whether Corneal disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (687 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Corneal disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (412 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Corneal disorder and Asperger's disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Allegra and Aleve drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol and Celebrex drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Cyclosporine and Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Morphine and Cerebellar Infarction - 5 seconds ago
- Kytril and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Kytril and Paraplatin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Apriso and Hot Flush - 9 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Pustular Psoriasis - 9 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Chlorzoxazone drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Vepesid and Kytril drug interaction - 12 seconds ago