Asthma and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,370 people who have Asthma from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,370 people who have Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease are studied.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is found to be associated with 3,325 drugs and 2,542 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) is found to be associated with 2,830 drugs and 2,073 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Asthma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experienced Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease *:
Age of people who have Asthma and experienced Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?Check whether Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Asthma (285,454 reports)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (180,036 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Spiriva: 7,121 reports
- Prednisone: 5,692 reports
- Symbicort: 4,676 reports
- Aspirin: 4,628 reports
- Albuterol: 3,918 reports
- Fosamax: 2,947 reports
- Furosemide: 2,933 reports
- Lasix: 2,829 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,490 reports
- Omeprazole: 2,415 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2,830 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,895 reports
- Osteoporosis: 3,472 reports
- Asthma: 3,370 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,274 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2,073 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Asthma, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Potassium Phosphates and Xarelto drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Atacand Hct vs. Lumigan - 4 seconds ago
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Norco drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Darvocet and Protein - Urine - 8 seconds ago
- Tolbutamide and Clarithromycin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Anafranil and Omeprazole drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Brintellix vs. Lamictal - 35 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and Cellulitis - 38 seconds ago
- Naproxen Sodium and Topamax drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Isosorbide Mononitrate and Orgovyx drug interaction - 53 seconds ago