Asthma and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xolair and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,213 people who have Asthma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
4,213 people who have Asthma and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 74.51 %
- male: 25.49 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.09 %
- 2-9: 1.9 %
- 10-19: 5.26 %
- 20-29: 6.19 %
- 30-39: 9.64 %
- 40-49: 16.89 %
- 50-59: 20.7 %
- 60+: 39.32 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (484 people, 11.49%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (308 people, 7.31%)
- Depression (276 people, 6.55%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (271 people, 6.43%)
- Hypersensitivity (252 people, 5.98%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xolair (1,158 people, 27.49%)
- Singulair (917 people, 21.77%)
- Symbicort (629 people, 14.93%)
- Ventolin (538 people, 12.77%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (469 people, 11.13%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (1,092 people, 25.92%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1,072 people, 25.45%)
- Nausea (951 people, 22.57%)
- Fatigue (783 people, 18.59%)
- Chest Pain (718 people, 17.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dizziness and Asthma?
- Check symptoms - is your dizziness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDizziness and Asthma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 138,433 Asthma patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,933 Dizziness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DizzinessDizziness
Other conditions that could case DizzinessDizziness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, My name is Nikki and I have dealt with severe asthma since I was 7 years old (I'm now 30). I have had a variety of prescriptions over the years, including albutoral, both vials for nebulizer and inhaler, serevent, flovent, advair, and steroids such as Prednisone. I never noticed it as a ...
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I started taking birth control for menopause symptoms about three months ago and have noticed in the last two months I have had increased asthma symptoms. But its really hard to tell if that is the cause because it is also spring. The only thing though that is different I am not having ...