Who have Dizziness with Asthma - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xolair and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,331 people who have Asthma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
5,331 people who have Asthma and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 74.08 %
- male: 25.92 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.09 %
- 2-9: 1.63 %
- 10-19: 4.77 %
- 20-29: 5.74 %
- 30-39: 9.88 %
- 40-49: 16.39 %
- 50-59: 20.62 %
- 60+: 40.87 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 610 people, 11.44%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 367 people, 6.88%
- Depression: 331 people, 6.21%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 322 people, 6.04%
- Hypersensitivity: 310 people, 5.82%
- Pain: 272 people, 5.10%
- Stress And Anxiety: 256 people, 4.80%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 220 people, 4.13%
- Diabetes: 153 people, 2.87%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 141 people, 2.64%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xolair: 1,717 people, 32.21%
- Singulair: 1,187 people, 22.27%
- Symbicort: 915 people, 17.16%
- Ventolin: 861 people, 16.15%
- Advair Hfa: 626 people, 11.74%
- Spiriva: 589 people, 11.05%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 469 people, 8.80%
- Albuterol: 443 people, 8.31%
- Alvesco: 327 people, 6.13%
- Flovent: 291 people, 5.46%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 1,514 people, 28.40%
- Headache (pain in head): 1,483 people, 27.82%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,245 people, 23.35%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,103 people, 20.69%
- Cough: 981 people, 18.40%
- Chest Pain: 951 people, 17.84%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 933 people, 17.50%
- Weakness: 835 people, 15.66%
- High Blood Pressure: 819 people, 15.36%
- Stress And Anxiety: 661 people, 12.40%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dizziness with Asthma?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dizziness and Asthma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol, Albuterol sulfate (latest reports from 167,852 Asthma patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 367,758 Dizziness patients).
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (4,102 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DizzinessDizziness (4,871 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Glucophage and Bactroban drug interaction - now
- Will you have Backache with Ritalin? - now
- Carisoprodol and Topamax drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Icterohemorrhagic Fever with Baclofen? - 3 seconds ago
- Mobic and Ecorce De Quina drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Respiratory Distress with Moxifloxacin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Resistance with Sutent? - 8 seconds ago
- Strattera and Emsam drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Uti with Silybum Marianum? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Cystitis with Silybum Marianum? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lomotil, Lexapro - a minute ago
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - an hour ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Prolia, Prednisone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Calcium, Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Eliquis, Tiazac - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Anoro Ellipta - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.