Asthma and Gas - belching - from FDA reports
Gas - belching is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Gas - belching with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 68 people who have Asthma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 24, 2017
68 people who have Asthma and Gas - Belching are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Gas - Belching *:
- female: 76.12 %
- male: 23.88 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Gas - Belching *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.17 %
- 10-19: 6.35 %
- 20-29: 12.7 %
- 30-39: 4.76 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 7.94 %
- 60+: 50.79 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 22.06%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (15 people, 22.06%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (12 people, 17.65%)
- Hypothyroidism (10 people, 14.71%)
- Stress And Anxiety (8 people, 11.76%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (14 people, 20.59%)
- Symbicort (12 people, 17.65%)
- Singulair (12 people, 17.65%)
- Zyrtec (11 people, 16.18%)
- Synthroid (10 people, 14.71%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (24 people, 35.29%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (23 people, 33.82%)
- Flatulence (23 people, 33.82%)
- Diarrhea (14 people, 20.59%)
- Breathing Difficulty (14 people, 20.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Gas - belching and Asthma?
- Check symptoms - is your gas - belching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGas - belching and Asthma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 138,433 Asthma patients)
Gas - Belching
Gas - belching (act of expelling air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 9,814 Gas - belching patients).
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Gas - belchingGas - belching
Other conditions that could case Gas - belchingGas - belching
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, My name is Nikki and I have dealt with severe asthma since I was 7 years old (I'm now 30). I have had a variety of prescriptions over the years, including albutoral, both vials for nebulizer and inhaler, serevent, flovent, advair, and steroids such as Prednisone. I never noticed it as a ...
Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I started taking birth control for menopause symptoms about three months ago and have noticed in the last two months I have had increased asthma symptoms. But its really hard to tell if that is the cause because it is also spring. The only thing though that is different I am not having ...
Hi. I'm new to Crestor since February 2017. Both parents are deceased due to heart related issues. Blood work revealed high levels of cholesterol therefore as a preventative measure, I have been prescribed 20mg daily of crestor. Asthma symptoms appeared almost immediately. Hubby says I sound ...