Asthma and Immunoglobulins decreased - from FDA reports
Immunoglobulins decreased is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Tegretol and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Immunoglobulins decreased with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25 people who have Asthma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
25 people who have Asthma and Immunoglobulins Decreased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Immunoglobulins Decreased *:
- female: 28 %
- male: 72 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Immunoglobulins Decreased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20.83 %
- 50-59: 75.0 %
- 60+: 4.17 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (18 people, 72.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (18 people, 72.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (18 people, 72.00%)
- Hypokalemia (17 people, 68.00%)
- Immune Enhancement Therapy (1 person, 4.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tegretol (22 people, 88.00%)
- Zyrtec (18 people, 72.00%)
- Vioxx (17 people, 68.00%)
- Purinethol (17 people, 68.00%)
- Elavil (17 people, 68.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever (23 people, 92.00%)
- Rashes (18 people, 72.00%)
- Pain (18 people, 72.00%)
- Depression (18 people, 72.00%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (18 people, 72.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Immunoglobulins decreased and Asthma?
- Check symptoms - is your immunoglobulins decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeImmunoglobulins decreased and Asthma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Ventolin (latest reports from 138,436 Asthma patients)
Immunoglobulins decreased has been reported by people with pain, multiple myeloma, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 488 Immunoglobulins decreased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Immunoglobulins decreasedImmunoglobulins decreased
Other conditions that could case Immunoglobulins decreasedImmunoglobulins decreased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, My name is Nikki and I have dealt with severe asthma since I was 7 years old (I'm now 30). I have had a variety of prescriptions over the years, including albutoral, both vials for nebulizer and inhaler, serevent, flovent, advair, and steroids such as Prednisone. I never noticed it as a ...
Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
I have asthma and started xarelto 10 days ago. My breathing has been terrible to the point my inhalers don't work and my chest hurts. Has this happened to anyone else and should i be concerned? Went to the er today. Got a breathing treatment, lasted an hour. Any help would be ...