Who have Nausea with Asthma - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xolair and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,831 people who have Asthma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
4,831 people who have Asthma and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Nausea *:
- female: 81.1 %
- male: 18.9 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.13 %
- 2-9: 2.23 %
- 10-19: 6.16 %
- 20-29: 7.61 %
- 30-39: 11.69 %
- 40-49: 16.22 %
- 50-59: 22.0 %
- 60+: 33.98 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 630 people, 13.04%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 410 people, 8.49%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 384 people, 7.95%
- Depression: 373 people, 7.72%
- Pain: 372 people, 7.70%
- Hypersensitivity: 356 people, 7.37%
- Stress And Anxiety: 285 people, 5.90%
- Diabetes: 211 people, 4.37%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 201 people, 4.16%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 192 people, 3.97%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xolair: 1,230 people, 25.46%
- Singulair: 1,070 people, 22.15%
- Symbicort: 708 people, 14.66%
- Ventolin: 676 people, 13.99%
- Advair Hfa: 491 people, 10.16%
- Albuterol: 485 people, 10.04%
- Spiriva: 465 people, 9.63%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 427 people, 8.84%
- Flovent: 303 people, 6.27%
- Synthroid: 244 people, 5.05%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1,443 people, 29.87%
- Headache (pain in head): 1,349 people, 27.92%
- Dizziness: 1,245 people, 25.77%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,105 people, 22.87%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1,028 people, 21.28%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 949 people, 19.64%
- Diarrhea: 783 people, 16.21%
- Cough: 754 people, 15.61%
- Pain: 627 people, 12.98%
- Weakness: 613 people, 12.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Nausea with Asthma?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Nausea and Asthma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol, Albuterol sulfate (latest reports from 167,852 Asthma patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 570,542 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,356 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause NauseaNausea (5,420 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Fear with Astelin? - now
- Will you have Cancer with Calzin? - now
- Will you have Wax Blockage with Abdominal Pain Lower? - a second ago
- Aleve and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ihss with Md-Gastroview? - 2 seconds ago
- Pulmicort Flexhaler and Flomax drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Mean Platelet Volume Decreased with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Restlessness with Travoprost? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Agitation with Travoprost? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemorrhagic Fever with Zyrtec? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Clonazepam - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Amitril, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Prednisolone, Lasix, Allopurinol, Nexium, Euthyrox, Mobic, Bicor, Atacand - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Gabapentin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Lovastatin, Hydroxyurea, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Protonix, Zantac 75, Biotin, Norvasc, Loratadine, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
- A study for a 92 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Ranitidine, Donepezil, Sertraline, Furosemide, Tramadol, Losartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Thyro-tabs - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Ritalin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Sandostatin Lar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Pregabalin - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.