Asthma and Urine odor abnormal
Urine odor abnormal is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Urine odor abnormal with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48 people who have Asthma from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
48 people who have Asthma and Urine Odor Abnormal are studied.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is found to be associated with 3,202 drugs and 2,476 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Urine odor abnormal?
Urine odor abnormal is found to be associated with 1,111 drugs and 583 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Urine odor abnormal in Asthma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experienced Urine Odor Abnormal *:
- female: 76.09 %
- male: 23.91 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experienced Urine Odor Abnormal *:
- 0-1: 2.56 %
- 2-9: 5.13 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.13 %
- 30-39: 10.26 %
- 40-49: 5.13 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 48.72 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 12 people, 25.00%
- Pain: 11 people, 22.92%
- Diabetes: 9 people, 18.75%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 14.58%
- Depression: 6 people, 12.50%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 10.42%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 5 people, 10.42%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 10.42%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 4 people, 8.33%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 4 people, 8.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Singulair: 12 people, 25.00%
- Humira: 9 people, 18.75%
- Metformin: 7 people, 14.58%
- Prednisone: 6 people, 12.50%
- Ventolin: 6 people, 12.50%
- Xanax: 5 people, 10.42%
- Proair Hfa: 5 people, 10.42%
- Spiriva: 5 people, 10.42%
- Advair Hfa: 4 people, 8.33%
- Simvastatin: 4 people, 8.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 17 people, 35.42%
- Fall: 12 people, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 11 people, 22.92%
- Weakness: 10 people, 20.83%
- Urination - Painful: 10 people, 20.83%
- Chest Pain: 10 people, 20.83%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 9 people, 18.75%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 9 people, 18.75%
- Dizziness: 9 people, 18.75%
- Cough: 9 people, 18.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Urine odor abnormal?Check whether Urine odor abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Urine odor abnormal:
- Urine odor abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urine odor abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urine odor abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urine odor abnormal:
- Aspirin: 412 reports
- Prednisone: 366 reports
- Metformin: 232 reports
- Vitamin d: 227 reports
- Lipitor: 207 reports
- Methotrexate: 199 reports
- Furosemide: 190 reports
- Synthroid: 189 reports
- Enbrel: 187 reports
- Amlodipine: 174 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urine odor abnormal:
- Urine odor abnormal (1,111 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urine odor abnormal:
- Multiple sclerosis: 554 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 332 reports
- High blood pressure: 316 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 260 reports
- Pain: 210 reports
- Osteoporosis: 178 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 173 reports
- Diabetes: 147 reports
- Depression: 146 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 132 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urine odor abnormal:
- Urine odor abnormal (583 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Urine odor abnormal and Asthma, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metronidazole and Ovarian Cyst Ruptured - 13 seconds ago
- Scopolamine and Effexor drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Kenalog and Thrombocytopenia - 16 seconds ago
- Benztropine Mesylate and Skin - Clammy - 26 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone and Breathing Difficulty - 28 seconds ago
- Rivaroxaban and Marcaine drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Coronary Artery Occlusion and Sepsis - 42 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Salivary Duct Obstruction - a minute ago
- Implanon and Renal Failure Acute - a minute ago
- Glyburide and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - a minute ago