Atherosclerosis and Photophobia aggravated
Photophobia aggravated is reported only by a few people with Atherosclerosis.
The study analyzes which people have Photophobia aggravated with Atherosclerosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 4 people who have Photophobia aggravated and Atherosclerosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
4 people who have Atherosclerosis and Photophobia Aggravated are studied.
What is Atherosclerosis?
Atherosclerosis (disorder of the arteries) is found to be associated with 2,039 drugs and 1,302 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Photophobia aggravated?
Photophobia aggravated (serious extreme sensitivity to light) is found to be associated with 575 drugs and 226 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Photophobia aggravated in Atherosclerosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atherosclerosis and experienced Photophobia Aggravated *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Atherosclerosis and experienced Photophobia Aggravated *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 50.00%
- Erection Problems: 2 people, 50.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 50.00%
- Barrett's Oesophagus (barrett's oesophagus is a disorder in which the lining of the oesophagus (the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach) is damaged by stomach acid and changed to a lining similar to that of the stomach): 2 people, 50.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 50.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Viagra: 2 people, 50.00%
- Repatha: 2 people, 50.00%
- Plavix: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nature-Throid: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hctz: 2 people, 50.00%
- Eliquis: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dexilant: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cozaar: 2 people, 50.00%
- Advair Hfa: 2 people, 50.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Eye Oedema (swelling or thickening of the macula, the area of the retina responsible for central vision): 2 people, 50.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cyanopsia (defect of vision in which objects appear tinged with blue): 2 people, 50.00%
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Photophobia aggravated?Check whether Photophobia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Photophobia aggravated:
- Photophobia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Photophobia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Photophobia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Photophobia aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Photophobia aggravated:
- Photophobia aggravated (575 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Photophobia aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Photophobia aggravated:
- Photophobia aggravated (226 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Photophobia aggravated and Atherosclerosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.