Atrial fibrillation/flutter and Eye redness
Eye redness is reported only by a few people with Atrial fibrillation/flutter.
The study analyzes which people have Eye redness with Atrial fibrillation/flutter. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Eye redness and Atrial fibrillation/flutter from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Eye Redness are studied.
What is Atrial fibrillation/flutter?
Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles) is found to be associated with 3,638 drugs and 3,439 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Eye redness?
Eye redness is found to be associated with 449 drugs and 377 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Eye redness in Atrial fibrillation/flutter reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and experienced Eye Redness *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and experienced Eye Redness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Warfarin Sodium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vivelle: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tikosyn: 1 person, 50.00%
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chlor-Trimeton: 1 person, 50.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 50.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Taste - Impaired: 1 person, 50.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 50.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Otitis (ear infection): 1 person, 50.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eye Swelling: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eye Irritation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eye Haemorrhage (bleeding in the eye): 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Sodium Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Eye redness?Check whether Eye redness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Eye redness:
- Eye redness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eye redness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eye redness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Eye redness:
- Eye redness (449 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Eye redness:
- Eye redness (377 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Eye redness and Atrial fibrillation/flutter, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pregabalin and Abortion Spontaneous - now
- Levoxyl and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse - a second ago
- Plavix and Hair Loss - 2 seconds ago
- Dimeticone and Malignant Neoplasm Progression - 3 seconds ago
- Viracept and Intestinal Obstruction - 7 seconds ago
- Eupressyl and Delirium - 9 seconds ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Pulmonary Haemorrhage - 10 seconds ago
- Omnipaque 350 and Methotrexate drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Cefotetan and Hypotension - 13 seconds ago
- Accutane and Urinary Incontinence Aggravated - 15 seconds ago