Atrial fibrillation/flutter and Paranasal sinus hypersecretion
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is found among people with Atrial fibrillation/flutter, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion with Atrial fibrillation/flutter. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Atrial fibrillation/flutter from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14 people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Paranasal Sinus Hypersecretion are studied.
What is Atrial fibrillation/flutter?
Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles) is found to be associated with 3,616 drugs and 3,424 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Paranasal sinus hypersecretion?
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is found to be associated with 729 drugs and 394 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Atrial fibrillation/flutter reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and experienced Paranasal Sinus Hypersecretion *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and experienced Paranasal Sinus Hypersecretion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 91.67 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 4 people, 28.57%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 21.43%
- Essential Tremor: 3 people, 21.43%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 21.43%
- Vulvovaginal Pruritus (vulvovaginal severe itching): 2 people, 14.29%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 14.29%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 2 people, 14.29%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 14.29%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 2 people, 14.29%
- Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (vulvovaginal infection by fungi): 2 people, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Coumadin: 5 people, 35.71%
- Humira: 5 people, 35.71%
- Diovan: 5 people, 35.71%
- Combivent: 3 people, 21.43%
- Premarin: 3 people, 21.43%
- Sertraline: 3 people, 21.43%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 21.43%
- Spiriva: 3 people, 21.43%
- Protonix: 3 people, 21.43%
- Tylenol: 3 people, 21.43%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 6 people, 42.86%
- Dizziness: 5 people, 35.71%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 35.71%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 28.57%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 4 people, 28.57%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 28.57%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 28.57%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 28.57%
- Weight Increased: 4 people, 28.57%
- Balance Disorder: 3 people, 21.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion?Check whether Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
All the drugs that are associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (729 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
All the conditions that are associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (394 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Paranasal sinus hypersecretion and Atrial fibrillation/flutter, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abortion Induced and Fatigue Aggravated - 21 seconds ago
- Buspar and Emsam drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Effient drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Velcade and Fioricet drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hcl and Latanoprost drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tadalafil and Tendon Pain - a minute ago
- Xanax and Memory Loss - a minute ago
- Miacalcin and Acetylcysteine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide vs. Monopril-Hct - a minute ago
- Arthritis and Fractured Coccyx - a minute ago