Atrial fibrillation/flutter and Renal failure acute
Renal failure acute is found among people with Atrial fibrillation/flutter, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Renal failure acute with Atrial fibrillation/flutter. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,264 people who have Atrial fibrillation/flutter from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,264 people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Renal Failure Acute are studied.
What is Atrial fibrillation/flutter?
Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles) is found to be associated with 3,824 drugs and 3,626 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Renal failure acute?
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) is found to be associated with 3,100 drugs and 3,084 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Renal failure acute in Atrial fibrillation/flutter reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial fibrillation/flutter and experienced Renal failure acute *:
Age of people who have Atrial fibrillation/flutter and experienced Renal failure acute *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Renal failure acute?Check whether Renal failure acute is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (320,510 reports)
- Renal failure acute (73,864 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Renal failure acute:
- Metformin: 5,929 reports
- Aspirin: 5,823 reports
- Lasix: 5,489 reports
- Furosemide: 5,462 reports
- Lisinopril: 4,178 reports
- Simvastatin: 3,559 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,429 reports
- Prednisone: 3,314 reports
- Allopurinol: 3,241 reports
- Lopurin: 3,241 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,100 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Renal failure acute:
- High blood pressure: 6,913 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 3,046 reports
- Diabetes: 2,594 reports
- Pain: 2,373 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 2,264 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,881 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,084 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Renal failure acute and Atrial fibrillation/flutter, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rythmol and Gaviscon drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Buscopan and Herceptin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Combivent and Incision Site Haemorrhage - 13 seconds ago
- Soma and Hypoglycaemia Aggravated - 15 seconds ago
- Periogard and Injection Site Extravasation - 33 seconds ago
- Acamprosate Calcium and Acetaminophen drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Ventolin and Bleeding Into The Skin - a minute ago
- Azathioprine and Tongue Ulceration - a minute ago
- Desyrel and Antinuclear Antibody Increased - a minute ago
- Concerta and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - a minute ago