Who have Acute psychosis with Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
Acute psychosis is reported only by a few people with Atrial fibrillation. We study 4 people who have Acute psychosis and Atrial fibrillation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
4 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Acute Psychosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Acute Psychosis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Acute Psychosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 25.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Abuse: 1 person, 25.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Coumadin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Spironolactone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Pegasys: 1 person, 25.00%
- Multaq: 1 person, 25.00%
- Methimazole: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 25.00%
- Januvia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 25.00%
- Carvedilol: 1 person, 25.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tonic Clonic Movements (generalized seizure that affects the entire brain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur): 1 person, 25.00%
- Lactic Acidosis (low ph in body tissues): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hallucination, Visual (seeing things that aren't there): 1 person, 25.00%
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (involuntary muscle spasms in the face and neck): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 1 person, 25.00%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
- Delirium (wild excitement): 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Acute psychosis with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Acute psychosis and Atrial fibrillation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 225,638 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Acute psychosis (period of mentally unstable behaviour) has been reported by people with depression, schizophrenia, pain, parkinson's disease, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 2,610 Acute psychosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acute psychosisAcute psychosis (653 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Acute psychosisAcute psychosis (384 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Loebl T, Raskin S, "A novel case report: acute manic psychotic episode after treatment with niacin", The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 2013 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride and Kalydeco drug interaction - now
- Will you have Gerd with Dutasteride? - now
- Sitagliptin Phosphate and Temazepam drug interaction - now
- Will you have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease with Dutasteride? - now
- Will you have Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease with Dutasteride? - now
- Will you have Acid Reflux with Dutasteride? - a second ago
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Dutasteride? - a second ago
- Sunitinib Malate and Ibuprofen drug interaction - a second ago
- Incruse Ellipta and Absinthe drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Anger with Proair Hfa? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.