Who have Acute psychosis with Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
Acute psychosis is reported only by a few people with Atrial fibrillation. We study 3 people who have Acute psychosis and Atrial fibrillation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
3 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Acute Psychosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Acute Psychosis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Acute Psychosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 33.33%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Coumadin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Spironolactone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Multaq: 1 person, 33.33%
- Methimazole: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tonic Clonic Movements (generalized seizure that affects the entire brain): 1 person, 33.33%
- Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur): 1 person, 33.33%
- Lactic Acidosis (low ph in body tissues): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hallucination, Visual (seeing things that aren't there): 1 person, 33.33%
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (involuntary muscle spasms in the face and neck): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Acute psychosis with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Acute psychosis (period of mentally unstable behaviour) has been reported by people with depression, schizophrenia, pain, parkinson's disease, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 2,531 Acute psychosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acute psychosisAcute psychosis (652 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Acute psychosisAcute psychosis (382 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Loebl T, Raskin S, "A novel case report: acute manic psychotic episode after treatment with niacin", The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 2013 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypokalemia with Allegra Allergy? - now
- Will you have Potassium - Low with Allegra Allergy? - now
- Will you have Hypopotassemia with Allegra Allergy? - now
- Will you have Hypokalemic Syndrome with Allegra Allergy? - now
- Will you have Hypokalaemic Syndrome with Allegra Allergy? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 4 year old boy who takes Singulair - 30 minutes ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Sr, Otezla, Plaquenil, Dexedrine, Zopiclone, Xyrem for a 28 year old man - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Xyrem - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Norvasc, Oxybutynin, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.