Who have Frequent urination with Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Atrial Fibrillation yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Atrial Fibrillation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (270 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Heart Valve Replacement with Alcohol? - 3 seconds ago
- Gaviscon and Ucephan drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Peripheral Swelling with Ranexa? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Isovue-370? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Isovue-370? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Losartan, Simvastatin - 6 minutes ago
- Prediction of Aptiom, B-12, Calan Sr, Synthroid, Vitamin B-2, Aspirin for a 43 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Stelara for a 58 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Sotalol Hydrochloride, Xigduo Xr, Ramipril, Hctz, Droxia, Crestor, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.