Who have Frequent urination with Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Atrial Fibrillation yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Atrial Fibrillation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Frequent urination and Atrial fibrillation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 225,638 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (269 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Zonisamide and Marijuana - now
- Will you have Ulcerative Colitis with Propofol? - now
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Ulcerative Colitis with Propofol? - a second ago
- Will you have Colitis Ulcerative with Propofol? - a second ago
- Will you have Uc with Propofol? - a second ago
- Will you have Erythroblastosis with Cymbalta? - 2 seconds ago
- Librium and Seroquel Xr drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Smoking Hazards with Percocet? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bowen'S Disease with Picato? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Thin Blood with Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.