Who have Hearing loss with Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
Hearing loss is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Pradaxa and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
94 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Hearing Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Hearing Loss *:
- female: 53.85 %
- male: 46.15 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Hearing Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.8200000000000003 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 1.4100000000000001 %
- 50-59: 5.63 %
- 60+: 90.14 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 13 people, 13.83%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 10 people, 10.64%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 10 people, 10.64%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 9 people, 9.57%
- Pain: 6 people, 6.38%
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma (cancer of lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell): 6 people, 6.38%
- Mineral Supplementation: 6 people, 6.38%
- Thyroid Diseases: 6 people, 6.38%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 5.32%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 4.26%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa: 26 people, 27.66%
- Synthroid: 14 people, 14.89%
- Coumadin: 12 people, 12.77%
- Lasix: 11 people, 11.70%
- Xarelto: 11 people, 11.70%
- Bactrim: 10 people, 10.64%
- Aspirin: 9 people, 9.57%
- Lisinopril: 8 people, 8.51%
- Digoxin: 8 people, 8.51%
- Calcium: 7 people, 7.45%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness: 21 people, 22.34%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 16 people, 17.02%
- Weakness: 14 people, 14.89%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14 people, 14.89%
- Rashes (redness): 13 people, 13.83%
- Vision Blurred: 12 people, 12.77%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 12 people, 12.77%
- Fall: 12 people, 12.77%
- Hypoacusis (loss of hearing): 11 people, 11.70%
- Head Injury: 11 people, 11.70%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Hearing loss with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 225,638 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Hearing loss has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 16,616 Hearing loss patients).
Drugs that are associated with Hearing lossHearing loss (2,081 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Hearing lossHearing loss (1,790 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Gupta SK, Shwetank B, "Reversible bilateral sensori-neural hearing loss due to olanzapine in a male suffering from bipolar affective disorder", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abortion - Infected with Flexeril? - a second ago
- Will you have Abnormal Faeces with Crestor? - 2 seconds ago
- Sitagliptin Phosphate and Omeprazole drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have T-Cell Type Acute Leukaemia with Ramipril? - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Acute Kidney Failure with Dexamethasone - 4 seconds ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Renal Failure - Acute with Dexamethasone - 4 seconds ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Kidney Failure with Dexamethasone - 4 seconds ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Arf with Dexamethasone - 4 seconds ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Renal Failure with Dexamethasone - 5 seconds ago
- Maxalt and Saiko drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Heparin Sodium 25,000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Perjeta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Centrum Silver - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Escitalopram, Celebrex, Mirtazapine - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Mirtazapine - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Letrozole, Zanaflex, Lorazepam, Imitrex Statdose, Metoprolol Tartrate, Effexor Xr, Lisinopril for a 47 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Zicam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Multivitamin, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Lotrel, Strattera, Xanax - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Milk Protein Isolate, Glutamine - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.