Atrial fibrillation and Neuropathy - from FDA reports
Neuropathy is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Cordarone and have Lung neoplasm malignant. This review analyzes which people have Neuropathy with Atrial fibrillation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
12 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Neuropathy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Neuropathy *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Neuropathy *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pericarditis (2 people, 16.67%)
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (2 people, 16.67%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 8.33%)
- Bladder Disorder (1 person, 8.33%)
- Asthma (1 person, 8.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cordarone (6 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 25.00%)
- Digoxin (3 people, 25.00%)
- Bisoprolol Fumarate (3 people, 25.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 16.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased (3 people, 25.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 16.67%)
- Enlarged Heart (2 people, 16.67%)
- Constipation (2 people, 16.67%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Neuropathy and Atrial fibrillation?
- Check symptoms - is your neuropathy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNeuropathy and Atrial fibrillation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 181,338 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Neuropathy (damage to nerves) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol, diabetes (latest reports from 5,839 Neuropathy patients).
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NeuropathyNeuropathy
Other conditions that could case NeuropathyNeuropathy
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
You may be interested in these posts
Wow, I thought I was the only one. Vancomycin given to me during day surgery to lengthen the gastrocs on both legs. I had colonized MRSA in my nose. Woke up, slid off the gurney to stand up and collapsed onto the floor as my legs didn't work and I could not operate my legs. Put into ...
I thought I was the only one. Vancomycin given to me during day surgery to lengthen the gastrocs on both legs. I had colonized MRSA in my nose. Woke up, slid off the gurney to stand up and collapsed onto the floor as my legs didn't work and I could not operate my legs. Put into intensive ...
I have been taking zetia for quite some time and have recently developed neuropathy. I take it once a day and always on an empty stomach. I did not equate the prickling feeling at first with this medication, but after googling it, I discovered a correlation between the two. Can anyone here ...