Atrial fibrillation and Pacemaker generated arrhythmia - from FDA reports
Pacemaker generated arrhythmia is reported only by a few people with Atrial fibrillation. We study 3 people who have Pacemaker generated arrhythmia and Atrial fibrillation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Pacemaker Generated Arrhythmia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Pacemaker Generated Arrhythmia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Pacemaker Generated Arrhythmia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 66.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ramipril: 2 people, 66.67%
- Femara: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diovan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bisoprolol Fumarate: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Enlarged Heart: 2 people, 66.67%
- Left Ventricular Failure (left ventricle fails to contract forcefully): 2 people, 66.67%
- Dyspnea At Rest: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ejection Fraction Decreased (systolic heart failure): 2 people, 66.67%
- Electrocardiogram Repolarisation Abnormality: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pacemaker generated arrhythmia with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Pacemaker Generated Arrhythmia
Pacemaker generated arrhythmia has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, hyperuricaemia, bleeding disorders, abdominal pain (latest reports from 30 Pacemaker generated arrhythmia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pacemaker generated arrhythmiaPacemaker generated arrhythmia (51 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pacemaker generated arrhythmiaPacemaker generated arrhythmia (52 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Cilostazol and Quetiapine Fumarate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Herpes Simplex - Genital with Garcinia Cambogia? - 2 seconds ago
- Prepopik and Magnesium drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rabbit Fever, Pahvant Valley Plague, Ohara Disease, Yatobyo (Japan), Lemming Fever with Clindamycin Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Hypersecretion with Darifenacin Hydrobromide? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Sulfasalazine, Actemra for a 47 year old woman - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Actemra - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Humira - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Sertraline, Prilosec - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.