Who have Pacemaker generated rhythm with Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
Pacemaker generated rhythm is reported only by a few people with Atrial fibrillation. We study 3 people who have Pacemaker generated rhythm and Atrial fibrillation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
3 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Pacemaker Generated Rhythm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Pacemaker Generated Rhythm *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Pacemaker Generated Rhythm *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Mitral Valve Replacement: 1 person, 33.33%
- Aortic Valve Replacement: 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Warfarin Sodium: 2 people, 66.67%
- Perindopril Erbumine: 2 people, 66.67%
- Digoxin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vicodin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Spironolactone: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- International Normalised Ratio Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cardioactive Drug Level Below Therapeutic: 2 people, 66.67%
- Enlarged Heart: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pacemaker generated rhythm with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Pacemaker Generated Rhythm
Pacemaker generated rhythm has been reported by people with high blood pressure, neuralgia, atrial fibrillation/flutter, cardiac disorder, arrhythmias (latest reports from 43 Pacemaker generated rhythm patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pacemaker generated rhythmPacemaker generated rhythm (81 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pacemaker generated rhythmPacemaker generated rhythm (48 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lactate Dehydrogenase Urine Increased with Prevacid? - now
- Dicumarol and Factive drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Jamais Vu with Glofil-125? - a second ago
- Will you have Xith Nerve Paralysis with Losartan Potassium? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Dural Tear with Allegra? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Xolair, Nexplanon - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Maxide, Amlodipine, Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Aspirin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Dulera, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Plavix, Cozaar, Lipitor, Thalitone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Xl - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.