Atrial fibrillation and Pacing threshold increased
Pacing threshold increased is reported only by a few people with Atrial fibrillation.
The study analyzes which people have Pacing threshold increased with Atrial fibrillation. It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Pacing threshold increased and Atrial fibrillation from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Pacing Threshold Increased are studied.
What is Atrial fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) is found to be associated with 3,642 drugs and 3,467 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pacing threshold increased?
Pacing threshold increased is found to be associated with 23 drugs and 8 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pacing threshold increased in Atrial fibrillation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experienced Pacing Threshold Increased *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experienced Pacing Threshold Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 60 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Tambocor: 2 people, 40.00%
- Isoptin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hydergine: 1 person, 20.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 2 people, 40.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 40.00%
- Sinus Arrest (sinus pause): 2 people, 40.00%
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cardiac Failure: 1 person, 20.00%
- Chest X-Ray Abnormal: 1 person, 20.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 20.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pacing threshold increased?Check whether Pacing threshold increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2016 Jan .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Medicine Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrillation", , 2014 Mar .
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2012 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Pacing threshold increased:
- Pacing threshold increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pacing threshold increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pacing threshold increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Pacing threshold increased:
- Pacing threshold increased (23 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Pacing threshold increased:
- Pacing threshold increased (8 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pacing threshold increased and Atrial fibrillation, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride and Atropine drug interaction - now
- Ramipril and Salonpas drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Enstilar and Effexor drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Probiotics and Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased - 15 seconds ago
- Neomycin And Polymyxin B Sulfates And Hydrocortisone and Ear Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Duspatal and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - 16 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Zelboraf drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Probiotics drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Metformin drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Androgel drug interaction - 44 seconds ago