Who have Pain - abdomen with Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
Pain - abdomen is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Pradaxa and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,647 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,647 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Pain - Abdomen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Pain - Abdomen *:
- female: 55.35 %
- male: 44.65 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Pain - Abdomen *:
- 0-1: 0.21 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.14 %
- 20-29: 0.14 %
- 30-39: 0.56 %
- 40-49: 1.62 %
- 50-59: 8.05 %
- 60+: 89.27 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 324 people, 19.67%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 207 people, 12.57%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 130 people, 7.89%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 99 people, 6.01%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 91 people, 5.53%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa: 457 people, 27.75%
- Xarelto: 221 people, 13.42%
- Digoxin: 203 people, 12.33%
- Coumadin: 191 people, 11.60%
- Aspirin: 172 people, 10.44%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 363 people, 22.04%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 349 people, 21.19%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 260 people, 15.79%
- Weakness: 215 people, 13.05%
- Breathing Difficulty: 182 people, 11.05%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pain - abdomen with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Pain - Abdomen
Pain - abdomen has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 159,644 Pain - abdomen patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - abdomenPain - abdomen (3,648 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - abdomenPain - abdomen (4,196 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pvc (Premature Ventricular Contraction) with Bi-Polar? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteolysis with Flexeril? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Female Genital Tract Fistula with Zelnorm? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Yaws with Namenda Xr? - 8 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Piperacillin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Abilify - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Accutane - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 31 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, Stelara for a 10 year old girl - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Humira - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.