Who have Pain - head with Atrial fibrillation - from FDA reports
Pain - head is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Pradaxa and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,700 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,700 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Pain - Head are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Pain - Head *:
- female: 56.08 %
- male: 43.92 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Pain - Head *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.04 %
- 10-19: 0.18 %
- 20-29: 0.27 %
- 30-39: 0.99 %
- 40-49: 3.22 %
- 50-59: 9.94 %
- 60+: 85.36 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 520 people, 19.26%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 451 people, 16.70%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 339 people, 12.56%
- Cardiac Disorder: 136 people, 5.04%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 134 people, 4.96%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa: 917 people, 33.96%
- Xarelto: 489 people, 18.11%
- Coumadin: 270 people, 10.00%
- Aspirin: 234 people, 8.67%
- Tikosyn: 226 people, 8.37%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness: 597 people, 22.11%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 424 people, 15.70%
- Weakness: 371 people, 13.74%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 354 people, 13.11%
- Breathing Difficulty: 243 people, 9.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pain - head with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Pain - Head
Pain - head has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 409,915 Pain - head patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - headPain - head (4,176 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - headPain - head (5,093 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Tolterodine Tartrate and have Dementia? - now
- Will you have Gas - Flatulence with Paracetamol? - 2 seconds ago
- Garcinia Cambogia and Asa drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thyroid Gland Removal with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Total Thyroidectomy with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Biaxin - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Adderall, Flexeril - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levo-t, Vyvanse for a 35 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Metformin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Loraz - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.