Atrial fibrillation and Pain in fingers - from FDA reports
There is no Pain In Fingers reported by people with Atrial Fibrillation yet. We study people who have Pain In Fingers and Atrial Fibrillation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain in fingers
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 181,343 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Pain In Fingers
Pain in fingers has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, insomnia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, heart rate irregular, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 107 Pain in fingers patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain in fingersPain in fingers (49 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain in fingersPain in fingers (72 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Pain In Fingers
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation (642 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain In Fingers (6 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- When diagnosed w/ A-Fib 3/12 was put on a drug oh, Dro? 325mg had reactions, was taken off by MD. Have been doing fine with baby aspirin for 6 yrs. Off & on flutters, usually just breathing it thru is fine. But I had a lot of anxiety 1st few months. Do have PTSD just added to it. Well end of...
- I was diagnosed with Atrial Fib by an EP. She suggested a caradioversion followed by ablation if the cardioversion didn't work. So far I have the irregular heart beat for a few days then I have a 1 or 2 day reprieve. Lately I've been having flushing and tingling in face, hands with weakness...
- I took Prilosec (Omeprazole) under Drs orders 1 week at 1x20mg and 2 weeks (2x20mg). I began to feel pain in the joints of my fingers and toes and weakness in my calve muscles. I stopped taking the drug immediately and the symptoms got worse over the next few days resulting in an ER visit.<br...
- I'm in my 30's and have been on risperdal for close to one year. Over the past couple of years I've been having pain in my fingers. They are sore like I've hit them or something.
- I’m a 50 yo man, relatively active and healthy living in Australia, new to atrial fib and numbness and tingling in my fingers, I want to learn more about them
- Will you have Lactic Acidosis with Zolpidem?
- Will you have Faeces Discoloured with Y-Linked Chromosomal Disorder?
- Lithium Carbonate and Belsomra drug interaction
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control with Risperdal?
- Zolpidem and Pepcid drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and have Lactic Acidosis?
- Support group for people who have Y-Linked Chromosomal Disorder and Faeces Discoloured?
- Support group for people who take Lithium Carbonate and Belsomra
- Support group for people who take Risperdal and have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control?
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and Pepcid
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.