Atrial fibrillation and Painful defaecation - from FDA reports
Painful defaecation is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Pradaxa and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
14 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Painful Defaecation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Painful Defaecation *:
- female: 23.08 %
- male: 76.92 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Painful Defaecation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 35.71%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 28.57%
- Preventive Health Care: 3 people, 21.43%
- Cardiac Disorder: 3 people, 21.43%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 2 people, 14.29%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa: 13 people, 92.86%
- Lovastatin: 3 people, 21.43%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 21.43%
- Tenormin: 2 people, 14.29%
- Methotrexate: 2 people, 14.29%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 4 people, 28.57%
- Rectal Haemorrhage (bleeding from anus): 4 people, 28.57%
- Haemorrhoid Infection (infection due to blood clot): 3 people, 21.43%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 21.43%
- Weakness: 3 people, 21.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Painful defaecation with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Painful defaecation has been reported by people with crohn's disease, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 905 Painful defaecation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Painful defaecationPainful defaecation (650 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Painful defaecationPainful defaecation (421 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Bolognesi M, Bolognesi D, "Ciprofloxacin-induced paroxysmal atrial fibrilation", OA Case Reports, 2014 Jan .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stenosis Of Vesico-Urethral Anastomosis with Risperdal? - now
- Vfend and Lys drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Corneal Infection with Cymbalta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcium Level - Low - Infants with Centrum? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Insufficiency with Carvedilol? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Cytomel, Nature-throid - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Adderall - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Eligard - 55 minutes ago
- Prediction of Metoprolol Tartrate for a 51 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Marijuana, Alcohol, Percocet - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.