Atrial fibrillation and Painful ejaculation - from FDA reports
There is no Painful Ejaculation reported by people with Atrial Fibrillation yet. We study people who have Painful Ejaculation and Atrial Fibrillation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Painful ejaculation with Atrial fibrillation?
You are not alone:
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Painful ejaculation has been reported by people with hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 217 Painful ejaculation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Painful ejaculationPainful ejaculation (87 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Painful ejaculationPainful ejaculation (99 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Confusional State with Suicide Attempt? - now
- Will you have Diabetic Neuropathy with Milk Of Magnesia? - a second ago
- Will you have Nerve Damage - Diabetic with Milk Of Magnesia? - a second ago
- Will you have Nasal Dryness with Lactulose? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Bicnu and have Pulmonary Toxicity? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Depakote Er - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Jardiance, Metformin - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Omeprazole - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old man who takes Prednisone, Gamma - Hydroxybutyrate (ghb) - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Androgel, Morphine, Prednisone - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.