Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Long qt syndrome - from FDA reports
Long qt syndrome is reported only by a few people with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. We study 4 people who have Long qt syndrome and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
4 people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Long Qt Syndrome are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and experience Long Qt Syndrome *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and experience Long Qt Syndrome *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Seizures (1 person, 25.00%)
- Malaria (1 person, 25.00%)
- Immunodeficiency Disorders (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 person, 25.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Atomoxetine Hydrochloride (2 people, 50.00%)
- Atomoxetine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Tolterodine (1 person, 25.00%)
- Atazanavir (1 person, 25.00%)
- Arsenic Trioxide (1 person, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (2 people, 50.00%)
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged (2 people, 50.00%)
- Chest Pain (2 people, 50.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 50.00%)
- Arrhythmias (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Long qt syndrome and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your long qt syndrome caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLong qt syndrome and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,136 Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder patients)
Long Qt Syndrome
Long qt syndrome (disorder of the heart's electrical system) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, dementia alzheimer's type, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 1,225 Long qt syndrome patients).
Browse all symptoms of Attention deficit hyperactivity disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Long qt syndromeLong qt syndrome
Other conditions that could case Long qt syndromeLong qt syndrome
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Mitral valve incompetence
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Electrocardiogram qt prolonged
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Chest pain
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Breathing difficulty
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Arrhythmias
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am 26 year old female I'm currently taking the following drugs... Vyvanse 30mg Levothyroxine .25mg Vitamins I'm taking Vitamin D 5000 (I'm really low) Iron 200mg (I'm the low end of normal) B-12 (I'm normal but I'm Vegan) Biotin 5000 (my hair was thin to begin with but sense I ...
Recently my 78 year old father who has battledvseverr pain due to sciatica has become extremely hyperactive. Talking and movubg constantly , unable to stay focused or concentrate. This is very unusual for him and its onset was fairly sudden. He acknowledges the hyperactivity and insists its ...
I am the mother of a 6 yr old who has Pseudocholinesterase Deficiency and also ADHD combined type. I have a feeling these two conditions (disorders?) are related...more like the metabolic condition may be causing (maybe?) or worsening her ADHD symptoms. I have been doing research and I am not ...
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
Hello everyone, new to medical forum, new to group forums in general. I've been on my own short journey, just starting out, about 8 months now. I'm sure almost everyone's been on this mouse wheel, taking/trying new medications... Basically a watch and wait, maybe pray.... For somthing to work, ...
I was told several years that I am a Long QT carrier. But, lately I've had some issues thstvsentvme to the Dr. Found out it was a few meds that I was taking thstvwas causing my problems ( Claritin, Benadryl, etc. am in the process of elimination of meds I can and can not take. I take 1/2 ...
I have a long QT I haven't felt well lately. Rapid hear beat, light headed, weak, etc. I am trying to figure out what is causing it. I was put on Miralax after surgery. Please tell me your symptoms. TY
Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and ...