Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Painful ejaculation
Painful ejaculation is found among people with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, especially for people who are 10-19 old.
The study analyzes which people have Painful ejaculation with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11 people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Painful Ejaculation are studied.
What is Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness) is found to be associated with 1,487 drugs and 1,201 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Painful ejaculation?
Painful ejaculation is found to be associated with 130 drugs and 135 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Painful ejaculation in Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and experienced Painful Ejaculation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 42.86 %
- 20-29: 28.57 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 9.09%
- Myositis (inflammation of the muscles): 1 person, 9.09%
- Depression: 1 person, 9.09%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 9.09%
- Androgenetic Alopecia (common form of hair loss): 1 person, 9.09%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Strattera: 7 people, 63.64%
- Zithromax: 1 person, 9.09%
- Vyvanse: 1 person, 9.09%
- Ventolin: 1 person, 9.09%
- Sudafed: 1 person, 9.09%
- Suboxone: 1 person, 9.09%
- Sertraline: 1 person, 9.09%
- Propecia: 1 person, 9.09%
- Probiotic: 1 person, 9.09%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 9.09%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Urination - Painful: 6 people, 54.55%
- Erection Problems: 5 people, 45.45%
- Loss Of Libido (loss of sexual urge): 3 people, 27.27%
- Testicular Pain (pain in testes): 3 people, 27.27%
- Ejaculation Disorder: 3 people, 27.27%
- Ejaculation Failure: 3 people, 27.27%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 27.27%
- Libido Decreased (loss of interest in sex): 3 people, 27.27%
- Urine Odor Abnormal: 2 people, 18.18%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 2 people, 18.18%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Painful ejaculation?Check whether Painful ejaculation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct .
- Lufi D, Bucherman M, Akita M, Cohen R, Sibani C, "The effect of methylphenidate on speech patterns of children with attention deficit disorder", Journal of Behavioral Health, 2012 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Painful ejaculation:
- Painful ejaculation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Painful ejaculation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Painful ejaculation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Painful ejaculation:
- Propecia: 127 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Painful ejaculation:
- Painful ejaculation (130 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Painful ejaculation:
- Painful ejaculation (135 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Painful ejaculation and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eptifibatide and Compression Fracture - 27 seconds ago
- Celexa and Magnesium Oxide drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Imitrex and Colonoscopy Abnormal - 38 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and Cough - 43 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Fatigue - a minute ago
- Dexedrine and Viagra drug interaction - a minute ago
- Fluticasone Propionate and Nyquil drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zetia and Tremor - a minute ago
- Plegridy and Erythema Of Eyelid - a minute ago
- Zyrtec and Pepcid drug interaction - a minute ago