Back pain - low and Chest discomfort
Chest discomfort is reported only by a few people with Back pain - low.
The study analyzes which people have Chest discomfort with Back pain - low. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Chest discomfort and Back pain - low from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Back Pain - Low and Chest Discomfort are studied.
What is Back pain - low?
Back pain - low is found to be associated with 2 drugs and 130 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Chest discomfort?
Chest discomfort is found to be associated with 4,703 drugs and 4,696 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Chest discomfort in Back pain - low reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back Pain - Low and experienced Chest Discomfort *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Back Pain - Low and experienced Chest Discomfort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 50.00%
- Anemia (less than the normal quantity of haemoglobin in the blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 50.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Telmisartan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Symbicort: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pulmicort Flexhaler: 1 person, 50.00%
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Novorapid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eprex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Acetylsalicylic Acid: 1 person, 50.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Transitional Cell Cancer Of The Renal Pelvis And Ureter (a cancer of transitional cell of renal pelvis and ureter): 1 person, 50.00%
- Metastases To Lymph Nodes (cancer spreads to lymph node): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Chest discomfort?Check whether Chest discomfort is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Chest discomfort:
- Chest discomfort in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Chest discomfort in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Chest discomfort in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Chest discomfort:
All the drugs that are associated with Chest discomfort:
- Chest discomfort (4,703 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Chest discomfort:
All the conditions that are associated with Chest discomfort:
- Chest discomfort (4,696 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Chest discomfort and Back pain - low, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oedema Peripheral and Central Nervous System Infection - now
- Sulfamethoxazole and Fluoride drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Aseptic Necrosis Bone - 13 seconds ago
- Osteoarthritis Aggravated and Haemoglobin Abnormal - 17 seconds ago
- Florinef and Seroquel drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Xalatan and Urinary Occult Blood Positive - 27 seconds ago
- Amoxil and Hot Flush - 27 seconds ago
- Taxol and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - 53 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Resorption Bone Increased - 58 seconds ago
- Insulin and Dementia With Lewy Bodies - a minute ago