Who have Cfs with Back pain - from FDA reports
Cfs is found among people with Back pain, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Vioxx and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29 people who have Back pain from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
29 people who have Back Pain and Cfs are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back Pain and experience Cfs *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Back Pain and experience Cfs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 14.81 %
- 60+: 7.41 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 16 people, 55.17%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 16 people, 55.17%
- Depression: 8 people, 27.59%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 17.24%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 10.34%
- Pain: 3 people, 10.34%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 3 people, 10.34%
- Hyperchlorhydria (gastric acid levels are higher in stomach): 3 people, 10.34%
- Arthropathy: 2 people, 6.90%
- Asthma: 2 people, 6.90%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx: 23 people, 79.31%
- Nexium: 18 people, 62.07%
- Ultram: 16 people, 55.17%
- Celexa: 16 people, 55.17%
- Oxycontin: 14 people, 48.28%
- Diovan: 14 people, 48.28%
- Lasix: 14 people, 48.28%
- Zaroxolyn: 14 people, 48.28%
- Zanaflex: 13 people, 44.83%
- Neurontin: 13 people, 44.83%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 20 people, 68.97%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 19 people, 65.52%
- Heart Attack: 18 people, 62.07%
- Stress And Anxiety: 17 people, 58.62%
- Depression: 17 people, 58.62%
- Chest Pain: 16 people, 55.17%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 16 people, 55.17%
- Pneumonia: 15 people, 51.72%
- Rashes (redness): 15 people, 51.72%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 14 people, 48.28%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cfs with Back pain?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cfs and Back pain
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Back pain can be treated by Tramadol, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Tramadol hydrochloride (latest reports from 230,870 Back pain patients)
Cfs (chronic fatigue syndrome) has been reported by people with acne, pain, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 3,505 Cfs patients).
Drugs that are associated with CfsCfs (987 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CfsCfs (918 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Back paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loss Of Sensation with Dermatomyositis? - now
- Will you have Paresthesias with Dermatomyositis? - now
- What to expect when you take Tarceva and have Difficulty Breathing While Lying Down? - now
- Prednisolone and Hai Dai drug interaction - now
- Belsomra and Ketoprofen drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasm with Atracurium Besylate? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Atracurium Besylate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Eosinophilia with Cholestyramine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Neoplasm with Metra? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Alanine Aminotransferase Increased with Fragmin? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.