Who have Nipple discharge - abnormal with Baldness - from FDA reports
There is no Nipple Discharge - Abnormal reported by people with Baldness yet. We study people who have Nipple Discharge - Abnormal and Baldness from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Nipple discharge - abnormal with Baldness?
You are not alone:
Baldness (partial or complete lack of hair growth) can be treated by Biotin, Propecia, Finasteride, Minoxidil, Rogaine (latest reports from 136,892 Baldness patients)
Nipple Discharge - Abnormal
Nipple discharge - abnormal has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 106 Nipple discharge - abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Nipple discharge - abnormalNipple discharge - abnormal (100 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Nipple discharge - abnormalNipple discharge - abnormal (95 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Baldnessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Visanne and Zafran - now
- Will you have Eczema with Acthar? - a second ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Night Sweats with Seroquel - 3 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Ca-A-Yupi drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Flaxseed and Ultravist 300 drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Letrozole and Valacyclovir drug interactions for women aged 20-29 - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotrichosis with Dulera? - 5 seconds ago
- Girls aged 0-1 who have Fast Heart Rate with Alesse - 8 seconds ago
- Protonix and Radix Paeoniae drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Zofran and Cefuroxime drug interactions for women aged 40-49 - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.