Basedow's disease and Gastritis
Gastritis is found among people with Basedow's disease, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastritis with Basedow's disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who have Basedow's disease from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11 people who have Basedow'S Disease and Gastritis are studied.
What is Basedow's disease?
Basedow's disease (autoimmune disease where the thyroid is overactive, producing an excessive amount of thyroid hormones) is found to be associated with 684 drugs and 374 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastritis?
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) is found to be associated with 2,493 drugs and 1,849 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastritis in Basedow's disease reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Basedow'S Disease and experienced Gastritis *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Basedow'S Disease and experienced Gastritis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 25.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 3 people, 27.27%
- Quit Smoking: 3 people, 27.27%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 18.18%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 18.18%
- Psychomotor Hyperactivity (feelings of extreme restlessness): 1 person, 9.09%
- Pain: 1 person, 9.09%
- Nervousness: 1 person, 9.09%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 9.09%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 9.09%
- Tenosynovitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sheath (called the synovium) that surrounds a tendon): 1 person, 9.09%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Synthroid: 8 people, 72.73%
- Chantix: 3 people, 27.27%
- Avandamet: 2 people, 18.18%
- Byetta: 2 people, 18.18%
- Januvia: 2 people, 18.18%
- Zofran: 1 person, 9.09%
- Lidocaine: 1 person, 9.09%
- Amoxicillin: 1 person, 9.09%
- Catapres: 1 person, 9.09%
- Clarithromycin: 1 person, 9.09%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain: 5 people, 45.45%
- Rashes (redness): 5 people, 45.45%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 45.45%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 36.36%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 36.36%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 36.36%
- Depression: 4 people, 36.36%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 36.36%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 4 people, 36.36%
- Weight Increased: 4 people, 36.36%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastritis?Check whether Gastritis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastritis:
- Gastritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastritis:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastritis:
- Gastritis (2,493 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastritis:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastritis:
- Gastritis (1,849 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastritis and Basedow's disease, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Patanol and Parkinson'S Disease - 8 seconds ago
- Premenstrual Syndrome and Swelling - 10 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Cystadane drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Nexium 24Hr and Ligament Rupture - 15 seconds ago
- Mitoxantrone and Breathing Difficulty - 16 seconds ago
- Nexium and Hypochromic Anaemia - 37 seconds ago
- Lemon Balm and Cough - 42 seconds ago
- Neptazane and Constipation - 44 seconds ago
- Adderall 10 and Motion Sickness - 45 seconds ago
- Osteomyelitis and Injury - 51 seconds ago