Bicytopenia and Hyperkalemia
Hyperkalemia is reported only by a few people with Bicytopenia.
The study analyzes which people have Hyperkalemia with Bicytopenia. It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Hyperkalemia and Bicytopenia from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who have Bicytopenia and Hyperkalemia are studied.
What is Bicytopenia?
Bicytopenia (two parameters from the full blood count are low, the term bicytopenia can be used) is found to be associated with 488 drugs and 283 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hyperkalemia?
Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney) is found to be associated with 3,052 drugs and 2,718 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hyperkalemia in Bicytopenia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bicytopenia and experienced Hyperkalemia *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Bicytopenia and experienced Hyperkalemia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 5 people, 100.00%
- Kaposi's Sarcoma (a tumour caused by human herpes virus): 5 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 100.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 5 people, 100.00%
- Hiv Infection: 2 people, 40.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Kayexalate: 5 people, 100.00%
- Oxycontin: 5 people, 100.00%
- Cymbalta: 5 people, 100.00%
- Duphalac: 5 people, 100.00%
- Isentress: 5 people, 100.00%
- Kaletra: 5 people, 100.00%
- Ventolin: 5 people, 100.00%
- Aranesp: 5 people, 100.00%
- Revlimid: 5 people, 100.00%
- Truvada: 5 people, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 5 people, 100.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 5 people, 100.00%
- Nephrotic Syndrome (kidney disease with proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia, and oedema): 5 people, 100.00%
- Confusional State: 5 people, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 5 people, 100.00%
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 3 people, 60.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 3 people, 60.00%
- Chronic Kidney Disease: 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hyperkalemia?Check whether Hyperkalemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Hyperkalemia:
- Hyperkalemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hyperkalemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hyperkalemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hyperkalemia:
All the drugs that are associated with Hyperkalemia:
- Hyperkalemia (3,052 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hyperkalemia:
All the conditions that are associated with Hyperkalemia:
- Hyperkalemia (2,718 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hyperkalemia and Bicytopenia, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Losartan and Deafness Bilateral - now
- Paxil Cr and Nifedipine drug interaction - now
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Renal Failure Acute - 7 seconds ago
- Folate and Viibryd drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Marcaine and Drowsiness - 19 seconds ago
- Viibryd and Weakness - 24 seconds ago
- Imfinzi and Nausea And Vomiting - 39 seconds ago
- Phytonadione and Phenergan drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Epzicom and Methadose drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Nolvadex and Metastasis - a minute ago