Bipolar disorder and Ataxia aggravated
Ataxia aggravated is found among people with Bipolar disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ataxia aggravated with Bipolar disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 378 people who have Bipolar disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
378 people who have Bipolar Disorder and Ataxia Aggravated are studied.
What is Bipolar disorder?
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) is found to be associated with 1,679 drugs and 1,150 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ataxia aggravated?
Ataxia aggravated (serious loss of full control of bodily movements) is found to be associated with 900 drugs and 340 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ataxia aggravated in Bipolar disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bipolar disorder and experienced Ataxia aggravated *:
Age of people who have Bipolar disorder and experienced Ataxia aggravated *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ataxia aggravated?Check whether Ataxia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ayano G, "Bipolar Disorders and Valproate: Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Therapeutic Effects and Indications of Valproate: Review of Articles", Bipolar Disord, 2017 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ataxia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ataxia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ataxia aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated (900 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ataxia aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated (340 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ataxia aggravated and Bipolar disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Azithromycin and Fetzima drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Saizen and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 8 seconds ago
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride and Sensory Disturbance - 9 seconds ago
- Vitamin D3 and H1N1 Influenza - 11 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Proctofoam Hc drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Ziprasidone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Cetamide and Simvastatin drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Topotecan drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Adriamycin Pfs and Paleness - 33 seconds ago
- Zantac and Cervicitis - 35 seconds ago