Bipolar disorder and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Bipolar disorder, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Seroquel and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Bipolar disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,187 people who have Bipolar disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
1,187 people who have Bipolar Disorder and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bipolar Disorder and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 74.13 %
- male: 25.87 %
Age of people who have Bipolar Disorder and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.93 %
- 10-19: 4.24 %
- 20-29: 8.48 %
- 30-39: 16.65 %
- 40-49: 25.54 %
- 50-59: 25.44 %
- 60+: 18.72 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (210 people, 17.69%)
- Stress And Anxiety (166 people, 13.98%)
- High Blood Pressure (109 people, 9.18%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (98 people, 8.26%)
- Sleep Disorder (85 people, 7.16%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (266 people, 22.41%)
- Lamictal (200 people, 16.85%)
- Depakote (138 people, 11.63%)
- Lithium Carbonate (134 people, 11.29%)
- Klonopin (102 people, 8.59%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (352 people, 29.65%)
- Nausea (347 people, 29.23%)
- Headache (218 people, 18.37%)
- Dizziness (189 people, 15.92%)
- Fatigue (175 people, 14.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhea and Bipolar disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and Bipolar disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 65,814 Bipolar disorder patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,023 Diarrhea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bipolar disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrheaDiarrhea
Other conditions that could case DiarrheaDiarrhea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
Hi I am stammering.Dr said its because of bipolar disorder.I take venlafaxine for 2 months and risperidone for 5 days.My muscle spasms were severe but after risperidone it increased.What do you yhink?