Bipolar disorder and Erectile dysfunction - from FDA reports
Erectile dysfunction is found among people with Bipolar disorder, especially for people who are 40-49 old, take medication Seroquel and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Erectile dysfunction with Bipolar disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 338 people who have Bipolar disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
338 people who have Bipolar Disorder and Erectile Dysfunction are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Bipolar Disorder and experience Erectile Dysfunction *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.09 %
- 20-29: 9.21 %
- 30-39: 23.85 %
- 40-49: 31.8 %
- 50-59: 25.1 %
- 60+: 7.95 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (60 people, 17.75%)
- Stress And Anxiety (36 people, 10.65%)
- Sleep Disorder (20 people, 5.92%)
- Insomnia (19 people, 5.62%)
- Schizophrenia (17 people, 5.03%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (100 people, 29.59%)
- Risperdal (68 people, 20.12%)
- Depakote (51 people, 15.09%)
- Abilify (50 people, 14.79%)
- Zyprexa (42 people, 12.43%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diabetes (60 people, 17.75%)
- Weight Increased (51 people, 15.09%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (40 people, 11.83%)
- Depression (36 people, 10.65%)
- High Blood Pressure (34 people, 10.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Erectile dysfunction and Bipolar disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your erectile dysfunction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeErectile dysfunction and Bipolar disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 65,813 Bipolar disorder patients)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 52,236 Erectile dysfunction patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bipolar disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction
Other conditions that could case Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Now it is about $70 at my pharmacy and i cannot buy it at the small price because I no longer belong to that clinic. Does anyone know which of the discount pharmacies or anywhere else where you can get way discounted Levitra or Cialis? It does exist!
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
Hi I am stammering.Dr said its because of bipolar disorder.I take venlafaxine for 2 months and risperidone for 5 days.My muscle spasms were severe but after risperidone it increased.What do you yhink?
I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello what's the best way to deal with this sac. And is there any operations that can help with it ? Why is it every time I get on antibiotics the pain in my back and hip gets better ? I've had this joint distinction now for 2 years it's getting harder to sit for the pain in my hip. Any advice ...