Bipolar disorder and Frequent urination - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Bipolar Disorder yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Bipolar Disorder from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Bipolar disorder?
You are not alone:
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Depakote, Abilify (latest reports from 76,500 Bipolar disorder patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (277 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Bipolar disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tandem Gait Test Abnormal with Invega Sustenna? - a second ago
- Asmanex Twisthaler and N(6)Furfuryladenine drug interaction - a second ago
- Carafate and Sagackhomi drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Sinus Polyp with Plavix? - a second ago
- Will you have Pacemaker Generated Arrhythmia with Novalgin? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Omega-3 - 27 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Accutane, Nicotine for a 18 year old boy - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.