Will you have Herpes zoster with Bipolar disorder - from FDA reports
Herpes zoster is found among people with Bipolar disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lamictal and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 60 people who have Bipolar disorder from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Herpes zoster and Bipolar disorder, and their synonyms.
What is Bipolar disorder?
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) can be treated by Abilify, Adderall 10, Alprazolam, Ambien, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 78,099 Bipolar disorder patients)
What is Herpes zoster?
Herpes zoster has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 48,792 Herpes zoster patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
60 people who have Bipolar Disorder and Herpes Zoster are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bipolar Disorder and experience Herpes Zoster *:
- female: 71.93 %
- male: 28.07 %
Age of people who have Bipolar Disorder and experience Herpes Zoster *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.17 %
- 20-29: 8.7 %
- 30-39: 10.87 %
- 40-49: 21.74 %
- 50-59: 26.09 %
- 60+: 30.43 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 15 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 16.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 10 people, 16.67%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 11.67%
- Asthma: 6 people, 10.00%
- Pain: 6 people, 10.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 8.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 8.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 6.67%
- Preventive Health Care: 4 people, 6.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lamictal: 17 people, 28.33%
- Seroquel: 14 people, 23.33%
- Nexium: 9 people, 15.00%
- Seroquel Xr: 9 people, 15.00%
- Xanax: 8 people, 13.33%
- Abilify: 6 people, 10.00%
- Klonopin: 6 people, 10.00%
- Singulair: 6 people, 10.00%
- Valtrex: 5 people, 8.33%
- Lasix: 5 people, 8.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 11 people, 18.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 11 people, 18.33%
- Rashes (redness): 11 people, 18.33%
- Fever: 10 people, 16.67%
- Back Pain: 9 people, 15.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 13.33%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 8 people, 13.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 13.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 7 people, 11.67%
- Fall: 6 people, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Herpes zoster with Bipolar disorder?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Herpes zoster and Bipolar disorder
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ayano G, "Bipolar Disorders and Valproate: Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Therapeutic Effects and Indications of Valproate: Review of Articles", Bipolar Disord, 2014 Jan .
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Herpes zoster with Bipolar disorder
Severity of Herpes Zoster *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 33.33 %
- severe: 66.67 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Herpes zosterHerpes zoster (2,195 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Herpes zosterHerpes zoster (1,686 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Bipolar disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Jaundice with Pollen? - now
- Will you have Icterus with Pollen? - now
- Will you have Eyes - Yellow with Pollen? - now
- Will you have Skin - Yellow with Pollen? - now
- Will you have Zits with Janumet Xr? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pimples with Janumet Xr? - 3 seconds ago
- Quinapril and Radix Curcumae drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cystic Acne with Janumet Xr? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemodynamic Test Abnormal with Mexitil? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Acne Vulgaris with Janumet Xr? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.