Who have Frequent urination with Bipolar ii disorder - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Bipolar Ii Disorder yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Bipolar Ii Disorder from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Bipolar ii disorder?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Frequent urination and Bipolar ii disorder
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Bipolar Ii Disorder
Bipolar ii disorder (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Wellbutrin (latest reports from 4,614 Bipolar ii disorder patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (269 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Bipolar ii disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Obstruction Gastric with Sennosides? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Wound with Cataflam? - 3 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Dantrolene Sodium drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Suicidal Thoughts with Betaseron? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Suicidal Ideation with Betaseron? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ectropion with Desloratadine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sneezing with Budesonide? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Sternutation with Budesonide? - 7 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Dark Tongue with Elocon - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss with Gleevec? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.