Bipolar and Restless leg syndrome
Restless leg syndrome is found among people with Bipolar, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The study analyzes which people have Restless leg syndrome with Bipolar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 532 people who have Bipolar from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
532 people who have Bipolar and Restless Leg Syndrome are studied.
What is Bipolar?
Bipolar (mood disorder) is found to be associated with 1,664 drugs and 1,145 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Restless leg syndrome?
Restless leg syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) is found to be associated with 2,336 drugs and 1,753 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Restless leg syndrome in Bipolar reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bipolar and experienced Restless leg syndrome *:
Age of people who have Bipolar and experienced Restless leg syndrome *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Restless leg syndrome?Check whether Restless leg syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Restless leg syndrome:
- Restless leg syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Restless leg syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Restless leg syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Restless leg syndrome:
All the drugs that are associated with Restless leg syndrome:
- Restless leg syndrome (2,336 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Restless leg syndrome:
All the conditions that are associated with Restless leg syndrome:
- Restless leg syndrome (1,753 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Restless leg syndrome and Bipolar, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Plavix and Hepatic Calcification - a second ago
- Escitalopram and Dorzolamide Hydrochloride And Timolol Maleate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Exjade and Mycobacterium Kansasii Infection - 9 seconds ago
- Tagamet and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - 14 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride vs. Profen - 14 seconds ago
- Norco and Pneumonia - 15 seconds ago
- Moduretic 5-50 and Vision Blurred - 16 seconds ago
- Nascobal and Amitiza drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Betapace drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Rocephin and Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium drug interaction - 31 seconds ago