Who have Tmj disorders with Bipolar - from FDA reports
There is no Tmj Disorders reported by people with Bipolar yet. We study people who have Tmj Disorders and Bipolar from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Tmj disorders with Bipolar?
You are not alone:
Bipolar (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Depakote, Abilify (latest reports from 76,500 Bipolar patients)
Tmj disorders (temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, sleep disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 215 Tmj disorders patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tmj disordersTmj disorders (79 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Tmj disordersTmj disorders (87 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Bipolara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Fomepizole and Mevacor drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Labour Stimulation with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ligament Sprain with Zoloft? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Crying with Progesterone? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Implant Site Extravasation with Flomax? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Restoril, Azulfidine, Nexium for a 49 year old woman - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Calcium, Prilosec, Miralax, Magnesia - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Pradaxa, Xarelto for a 78 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Adderall, Nexium 24hr - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.