Bipolar and Tmj disorders - from FDA reports
There is no Tmj Disorders reported by people with Bipolar yet. We study people who have Tmj Disorders and Bipolar from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tmj disorders
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Bipolar and Tmj disorders
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Bipolar (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Depakote, Abilify (latest reports from 65,823 Bipolar patients)
Tmj disorders (temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, sleep disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 215 Tmj disorders patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tmj disordersTmj disorders (83 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Tmj disordersTmj disorders (88 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Bipolara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Bipolar and Tmj Disorders
- Support group for people who have Bipolar (249 members)
- Support group for people who have Tmj Disorders (32 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Will my body adjust to the increase in appetite or do I need to go back to 1 Clonozapan (Klonopin) per night? I've been waking up with too much energy in the morning and I am trying to dial it back for work.
- What is safe to take for bipolar acid reflux
- what does do akineton to bipolar ????
- Tinnitus ,bipolar disorder depression
- Thought that TMJ was not a side effect of Wellbutrin but, after about four months, TMJ has appeared. Am I alone?
- What to expect when you have Lyme Disease and Blindness - Color?
- Will you have Low Platelet Count with Zoladex?
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Actiq?
- Will you have Acid Reflux with Epinephrine?
- What to expect when you take Fish Oil and have Tachycardia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zoladex and have Low Platelet Count?
- Support group for people who take Actiq and have High Blood Sugar?
- Support group for people who take Epinephrine and have Acid Reflux?
- Support group for people who take Trintellix and have Hyperhidrosis?
- Support group for people who take Motrin Ib and have Lightheadedness?
- I reported that my leg swelled up after I took Cefuroxime Axetil. Why isn't it in here? It still...
- Hi I am using zolpidem for app 5 years, but developed BMS 2 years ago. Struggling with extreme...
- I read some wear proypylene glycol was invented in the 60's for boiler pipe cleaning . Now used in...
- My self in my opinion I would never take miralax with polyethylene glycol or glycol . Trying to...
- Sorry to hear about your problem . I too have had the brown discharge from my penis . Being a male...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.