Bladder disorder and Upset stomach - from FDA reports
Upset stomach is found among people with Bladder disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Vesicare and have Cardiac disorder. This review analyzes which people have Upset stomach with Bladder disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 91 people who have Bladder disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 14, 2018
91 people who have Bladder Disorder and Upset Stomach are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bladder Disorder and experience Upset Stomach *:
- female: 82.22 %
- male: 17.78 %
Age of people who have Bladder Disorder and experience Upset Stomach *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.06 %
- 40-49: 29.11 %
- 50-59: 18.99 %
- 60+: 46.84 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Cardiac Disorder (26 people, 28.57%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (22 people, 24.18%)
- Weight Loss (19 people, 20.88%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (17 people, 18.68%)
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 16.48%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vesicare (31 people, 34.07%)
- Omeprazole (29 people, 31.87%)
- Aspirin (26 people, 28.57%)
- Atenolol (22 people, 24.18%)
- Lidocaine (20 people, 21.98%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (35 people, 38.46%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (33 people, 36.26%)
- High Blood Pressure (26 people, 28.57%)
- Constipation (26 people, 28.57%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (25 people, 27.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Upset stomach and Bladder disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your upset stomach caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUpset stomach and Bladder disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bladder disorder can be treated by Vesicare, Detrol la, Enablex, Oxybutynin chloride, Flomax (latest reports from 10,000 Bladder disorder patients)
Upset stomach has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 86,784 Upset stomach patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bladder disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Upset stomachUpset stomach
Other conditions that could case Upset stomachUpset stomach
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I get shivering with fever every now and then. Even now. Sometimes only shivering or sometimes both. My physician gives an antibiotic and gets cured. But again , it comes back. Next I have constipation, food doesn't get digested by itself at all without medicine and also no proper absorption. ...
You may be interested in these posts
Don't remember having a problem with indigestion when I was started on three 100 mg a day. Now taking one 300 mg a day and experiencing problems with indigestion -- so much so that I may ask to be put back on the 100 mg. dose.