Who have Frequent urination with Blood pressure - high - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Blood Pressure - High yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Blood Pressure - High from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Blood pressure - high?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Frequent urination and Blood pressure - high
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Blood Pressure - High
Blood pressure - high can be treated by Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Atenolol, Losartan, Amlodipine besylate (latest reports from 640,893 Blood pressure - high patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (269 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Blood pressure - higha b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Body Temperature Increased with Vicodin? - now
- Will you have Fibrosis with Lisinopril? - a second ago
- Will you have Vertigo with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dizziness with Echinacea? - 2 seconds ago
- Ambien and Ali'S Walking Stick drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Garlic and Bacillus Coagulans drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.