Blood pressure management and Tinnitus
Tinnitus is found among people with Blood pressure management, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Tinnitus with Blood pressure management. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 247 people who have Blood pressure management from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
247 people who have Blood Pressure Management and Tinnitus are studied.
What is Blood pressure management?
Blood pressure management is found to be associated with 2,330 drugs and 1,664 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) is found to be associated with 3,286 drugs and 2,848 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tinnitus in Blood pressure management reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood pressure management and experienced Tinnitus *:
Age of people who have Blood pressure management and experienced Tinnitus *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Tinnitus?Check whether Tinnitus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Blood pressure management (64,765 reports)
- Tinnitus (51,790 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tinnitus:
- Tinnitus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tinnitus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tinnitus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tinnitus:
- Cymbalta: 2,294 reports
- Aspirin: 2,008 reports
- Prednisone: 1,554 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,316 reports
- Wellbutrin: 1,227 reports
- Synthroid: 1,202 reports
- Gabapentin: 1,114 reports
- Humira: 1,114 reports
- Ibu: 1,081 reports
- Ibuprofen: 1,072 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Tinnitus:
- Tinnitus (3,286 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tinnitus:
- Depression: 3,340 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,369 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,674 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,664 reports
- Pain: 1,639 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,474 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Tinnitus:
- Tinnitus (2,848 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Tinnitus and Blood pressure management, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Topiramate and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - 8 seconds ago
- Biotin and Blood Bicarbonate Increased - 16 seconds ago
- Cimetidine and Oesophagitis - 45 seconds ago
- Escitalopram Oxalate and Blood Ph Increased - 51 seconds ago
- Appetite - Decreased in Ativan, how severe and when it was recovered? - 59 seconds ago
- Appetite Decreased in Ativan, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Escitalopram Oxalate and Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased - a minute ago
- Anaemia and Muscle Tightness - 2 minutes ago
- Remeron and Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome - 2 minutes ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Hyperthyroidism Aggravated - 3 minutes ago