Bone disorder and Stroke
Stroke is found among people with Bone disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Stroke with Bone disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 178 people who have Bone disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
178 people who have Bone Disorder and Stroke are studied.
What is Bone disorder?
Bone disorder is found to be associated with 2,005 drugs and 1,282 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Stroke?
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) is found to be associated with 3,436 drugs and 2,911 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Stroke in Bone disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bone disorder and experienced Stroke *:
Age of people who have Bone disorder and experienced Stroke *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Stroke?Check whether Stroke is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Stroke:
- Stroke in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Stroke in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Stroke in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Stroke:
- Vioxx: 24,347 reports
- Avandia: 22,484 reports
- Aspirin: 11,552 reports
- Lipitor: 6,211 reports
- Plavix: 6,193 reports
- Celebrex: 5,919 reports
- Lisinopril: 5,230 reports
- Xarelto: 5,225 reports
- Metformin: 5,121 reports
- Pradaxa: 4,370 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Stroke:
- Stroke (3,436 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Stroke:
- Diabetes: 23,370 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,572 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 7,082 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,381 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 5,921 reports
- Arthritis: 5,814 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Stroke:
- Stroke (2,911 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Stroke and Bone disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aleve and Apple Cider Vinegar drug interaction - now
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Hidradenitis - 3 seconds ago
- Truvada and Speech Disorder Developmental - 5 seconds ago
- Cardiac Disorder and Actinic Keratosis - 5 seconds ago
- Abacavir Sulfate and Glimepiride drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Cushing'S Syndrome - 7 seconds ago
- Simponi and Ergocalciferol drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Niaspan and Ergocalciferol drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Atripla and Norvir drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Alphagan and Atrioventricular Block Second Degree - 11 seconds ago