Bp and Atrial flutter - from FDA reports
Atrial flutter is found among people with Bp, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xarelto and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Atrial flutter with Bp. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 224 people who have Bp from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 03, 2017
224 people who have Bp and Atrial Flutter are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bp and experience Atrial Flutter *:
- female: 55.86 %
- male: 44.14 %
Age of people who have Bp and experience Atrial Flutter *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 4.5 %
- 50-59: 16.0 %
- 60+: 77.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (70 people, 31.25%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (47 people, 20.98%)
- Cardiac Disorder (46 people, 20.54%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (32 people, 14.29%)
- Diabetes (28 people, 12.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xarelto (26 people, 11.61%)
- Crestor (25 people, 11.16%)
- Lisinopril (21 people, 9.38%)
- Lipitor (21 people, 9.38%)
- Lasix (21 people, 9.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (46 people, 20.54%)
- High Blood Pressure (30 people, 13.39%)
- Malaise (29 people, 12.95%)
- Drug Ineffective (28 people, 12.50%)
- Dizziness (26 people, 11.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Atrial flutter and Bp?
- Check symptoms - is your atrial flutter caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAtrial flutter and Bp from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bp can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Norvasc (latest reports from 31,199 Bp patients)
Atrial flutter (an abnormal heart rhythm that occurs in the atria of the heart) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, diabetes, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 181,336 Atrial flutter patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bpa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Atrial flutterAtrial flutter
Other conditions that could case Atrial flutterAtrial flutter
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
Has anyone booked good results in using Taurine and L Argine or other supplements in conquering Afib or/and PVC's? I'm recovering from Ablation a view months ago and still have a lots of PVC's and read a lot about these supplements. henk
I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there, thank you for letting me join this group. I have had a-fib for 20 years. I'm thinking of starting Sam-e for depression, and am interested in the effects it has on a-fib, and the associated drugs. Thanks! Sue
may 3, 2017 surgery to remove cancer tumor from right kidney. IV of Dilaudid or morphine, don't remember which, for two day. then dilaudid for about 5 days, then to the ER with afib. then 3 days later back to the ER with afib. both times, they were able to give me a shot the put me back ...