Breakthrough pain and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Breakthrough pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Oxycontin and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52 people who have Breakthrough pain from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
52 people who have Breakthrough Pain and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breakthrough Pain and experience Anger *:
- female: 55.77 %
- male: 44.23 %
Age of people who have Breakthrough Pain and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 19 people, 36.54%
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: 14 people, 26.92%
- Breast Cancer: 14 people, 26.92%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 7 people, 13.46%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 7 people, 13.46%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin: 28 people, 53.85%
- Percocet: 24 people, 46.15%
- Synthroid: 18 people, 34.62%
- Effexor: 16 people, 30.77%
- Lasix: 16 people, 30.77%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 26 people, 50.00%
- Head Injury: 25 people, 48.08%
- Confusional State: 23 people, 44.23%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 23 people, 44.23%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 22 people, 42.31%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Anger with Breakthrough pain?
You are not alone:
Breakthrough pain can be treated by Oxycodone, Percocet, Norco, Oxycodone hydrochloride, Morphine (latest reports from 9,167 Breakthrough pain patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 27,758 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,726 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AngerAnger (1,416 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Breakthrough paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Atripla and Aloe Vera drug interaction - now
- Will you have Cerebral Haemorrhage with Lasix? - now
- Will you have Protein - Urine with Relpax? - a second ago
- Will you have Urine Protein with Relpax? - a second ago
- Will you have Urine Albumin with Relpax? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 9 year old girl who takes Keppra - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zopiclone - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Stelara - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Imodium - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.