Breast cancer and Amaurosis - from FDA reports
Amaurosis is reported only by a few people with Breast cancer. We study 2 people who have Amaurosis and Breast cancer from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
2 people who have Breast Cancer and Amaurosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breast Cancer and experience Amaurosis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Breast Cancer and experience Amaurosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Metastases To Lung (cancer spreads to lung): 1 person, 50.00%
- Metastases To Central Nervous System (cancer spreads to central nervous system): 1 person, 50.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 50.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Xeloda: 1 person, 50.00%
- Taxotere: 1 person, 50.00%
- Neulasta: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cyclophosphamide: 1 person, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Field Defect: 1 person, 50.00%
- Speech Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Monoparesis (one limb is very weak, but not completely paralyzed): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperaesthesia: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Amaurosis with Breast cancer?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Amaurosis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Breast cancer can be treated by Arimidex, Tamoxifen citrate, Femara, Letrozole, Anastrozole (latest reports from 113,006 Breast cancer patients)
Amaurosis (partial or total blindness without visible change in the eye) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, type 2 diabetes, malaria (latest reports from 405 Amaurosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with AmaurosisAmaurosis (253 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AmaurosisAmaurosis (175 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Breast cancera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmaurosis and Breast cancer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Breast Cancer and Amaurosis
- Support group for people who have Breast Cancer (143 members)
- Support group for people who have Amaurosis
Can you answer these questions
- Please. How were you diagnosed with periodic paralysis?
- Is breast cancer a side effect of TKI?
- I had Stevens Johnson Syndrome in 2010 and found out I had certain DNA from Genzyme, especially Gross Cystic Disease Fluid Protein that caused me SCC. I became very interested in genetics and genealogy to help my family know what is out there as far as DNA on both sides of the family. As a...
- Does consumption of amisulpride cause breast cancer in women?
- Did anyone take Zoloft and later have breast cancer?
You may be interested in these posts
- Zoladex Warning Hi everyone, I believe that it is my duty to warn everyone out there about the long term side effects of having Zoladex injections if you have been offered this particular drug. I was given injections of Zoladex directly into my stomach from 0ctober 1996 for two and a half...
- I was diagnosed with breast cancer over a year ago. I am wondering if Myrbetriq affects the mitochondria.
- I had breast cancer surgery for a partial mastectomy on my left side. After completing 25 days of radiation I decided to forgo chemo as I felt surgery and radiation worked for me. Now 22 years later, I have lymphedema in my left arm. I am managed with a compression arm sleeve plunger hand...
- I am looking for any and all the information available on Trileptal. I began Trileptal in 2002 and December 23, 2003 the OBGYN found a lump in the left breast.
- I am a medical writer from my background as a veteran of the Korean War and RN BS MS CCM QRP in my working days prior to retirement, holder of one patent Dual Numerical Keyboard Based on Dominance for computer related overuse. I am also a retired professional tennis player and sportsperson...
- Will you have Presyncope with Viagra?
- Will you have Physical Disability with Fosamax?
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased with Benadryl?
- Will you have Caa with Durezol?
- Will you have Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present with Cefuroxime?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Presyncope?
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Physical Disability?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Durezol and have Caa?
- Support group for people who take Cefuroxime and have Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present?
- What to expect when you take Viagra and have Presyncope?
- What to expect when you take Fosamax and have Physical Disability?
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Durezol and have Caa?
- What to expect when you take Cefuroxime and have Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present?
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Norvasc
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Nucynta Er
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Heparin, Cannabis
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.