Will you have Diarrhea with Breast cancer - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Breast cancer, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Tykerb and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,935 people who have Breast cancer from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Diarrhea and Breast cancer, and their synonyms.
What is Breast cancer?
Breast cancer can be treated by Abraxane, Afinitor, Anastrozole, Aredia, Arimidex (latest reports from 135,583 Breast cancer patients)
What is Diarrhea?
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 389,539 Diarrhea patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
6,935 people who have Breast Cancer and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breast Cancer and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 98.81 %
- male: 1.19 %
Age of people who have Breast Cancer and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.02 %
- 2-9: 0.06 %
- 10-19: 0.06 %
- 20-29: 0.48 %
- 30-39: 5.17 %
- 40-49: 14.39 %
- 50-59: 29.66 %
- 60+: 50.14 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 404 people, 5.83%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 265 people, 3.82%
- Preventive Health Care: 258 people, 3.72%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 225 people, 3.24%
- Pain: 210 people, 3.03%
- Depression: 127 people, 1.83%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 124 people, 1.79%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 102 people, 1.47%
- Stress And Anxiety: 100 people, 1.44%
- Diabetes: 94 people, 1.36%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tykerb: 1,853 people, 26.72%
- Xeloda: 1,454 people, 20.97%
- Herceptin: 895 people, 12.91%
- Zometa: 583 people, 8.41%
- Taxotere: 501 people, 7.22%
- Lapatinib: 499 people, 7.20%
- Ibrance: 470 people, 6.78%
- Paclitaxel: 400 people, 5.77%
- Docetaxel: 386 people, 5.57%
- Arimidex: 366 people, 5.28%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2,042 people, 29.44%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1,614 people, 23.27%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,522 people, 21.95%
- Rashes (redness): 881 people, 12.70%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 842 people, 12.14%
- Weakness: 822 people, 11.85%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 728 people, 10.50%
- Fever: 702 people, 10.12%
- Abdominal Pain: 612 people, 8.82%
- Breathing Difficulty: 603 people, 8.70%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Diarrhea with Breast cancer?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Diarrhea and Breast cancer
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Diarrhea with Breast cancer
Severity of Diarrhea *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 72.73 %
- severe: 27.27 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 12.5 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 87.5 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with DiarrheaDiarrhea (4,065 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DiarrheaDiarrhea (4,977 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Breast cancera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vertigo with Abscess - Tooth? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Abscess - Tooth? - a second ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Abscess - Tooth? - a second ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Abscess - Tooth? - a second ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Abscess - Tooth? - a second ago
- Omeprazole and Kaju drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Nubain and Gilenya drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Rytary and N-9 Fatty Acid drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone Spur with Benadryl? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Lichen Planus Aggravated with Remicade? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.