Breast cancer and Hair loss
Hair loss is found among people with Breast cancer, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Hair loss with Breast cancer. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,002 people who have Breast cancer from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,002 people who have Breast Cancer and Hair Loss are studied.
What is Breast cancer?
Breast cancer is found to be associated with 2,297 drugs and 1,573 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hair loss?
Hair loss is found to be associated with 3,797 drugs and 3,329 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hair loss in Breast cancer reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breast cancer and experienced Hair loss *:
Age of people who have Breast cancer and experienced Hair loss *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hair loss?Check whether Hair loss is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lindsey SF, Tosti A, "Hair loss induced by tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibitors", J Clin Investigat Dermatol, 2015 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Breast cancer (239,515 reports)
- Hair loss (238,581 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hair loss:
- Hair loss in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hair loss in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hair loss in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hair loss:
- Taxotere: 34,064 reports
- Docetaxel: 25,062 reports
- Methotrexate: 16,710 reports
- Humira: 14,833 reports
- Enbrel: 14,300 reports
- Prednisone: 13,908 reports
- Neosar: 11,976 reports
- Remicade: 10,226 reports
- Orencia: 9,671 reports
- Arava: 8,730 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hair loss:
- Hair loss (3,797 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hair loss:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 18,564 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 13,366 reports
- Breast cancer: 11,002 reports
- Chemotherapy: 8,910 reports
- High blood pressure: 5,484 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hair loss:
- Hair loss (3,329 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hair loss and Breast cancer, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carmustine and Zevalin drug interaction - a second ago
- Hair Loss in Triamcinolone Acetonide, how severe and when it was recovered? - 2 seconds ago
- Intervertebral Disc Herniation and Fever - 8 seconds ago
- Hc and Mobility Decreased - 8 seconds ago
- Prempro and Oreton drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and drugs of ingredients of leflunomide - 23 seconds ago
- Glucagon and Hyperthyroidism - 27 seconds ago
- Ipratropium Bromide and Hairy Cell Leukaemia - 27 seconds ago
- Exforge Hct and Escitalopram drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Humulin R and Hyperplasia - 31 seconds ago