Breast cancer and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Breast cancer, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zometa and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Breast cancer. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,995 people who have Breast cancer from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 27, 2017
2,995 people who have Breast Cancer and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breast Cancer and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 98.34 %
- male: 1.66 %
Age of people who have Breast Cancer and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.04 %
- 10-19: 0.26 %
- 20-29: 1.0 %
- 30-39: 3.83 %
- 40-49: 17.19 %
- 50-59: 29.33 %
- 60+: 48.3 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (519 people, 17.33%)
- High Blood Pressure (188 people, 6.28%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (179 people, 5.98%)
- Depression (153 people, 5.11%)
- Osteoporosis (112 people, 3.74%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (1,205 people, 40.23%)
- Aredia (728 people, 24.31%)
- Arimidex (595 people, 19.87%)
- Femara (566 people, 18.90%)
- Taxotere (496 people, 16.56%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (899 people, 30.02%)
- Bone Disorder (777 people, 25.94%)
- Fatigue (727 people, 24.27%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (708 people, 23.64%)
- Joint Pain (605 people, 20.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Breast cancer?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Breast cancer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Breast cancer can be treated by Arimidex, Tamoxifen citrate, Femara, Letrozole, Anastrozole (latest reports from 113,003 Breast cancer patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).