Breast mass and Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness - from FDA reports
Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness is found among people with Breast mass, especially for people who are 60+ old, take medication Diazepam and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness with Breast mass. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Breast mass from FDA , and is updated regularly.
14 people who have Breast Mass and Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Breast Mass and experience Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 28.57 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 7 people, 50.00%
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 14.29%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 7.14%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 7.14%
- Sensation Of Pressure: 1 person, 7.14%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Diazepam: 8 people, 57.14%
- Simvastatin: 7 people, 50.00%
- Femara: 7 people, 50.00%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 14.29%
- Taxotere: 2 people, 14.29%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 8 people, 57.14%
- Weight Increased: 7 people, 50.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 7 people, 50.00%
- Feeling Hot: 7 people, 50.00%
- Abnormal Sleep-Related Event: 7 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Breast mass and Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Breast mass (latest reports from 5,157 Breast mass patients)
Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,378 Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, wearinessExhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness (2,549 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, wearinessExhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness (5,781 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Breast massa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Breast Mass and Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- Support group for people who have Breast Mass (37 members)
- Support group for people who have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (824 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Elisa. I had a heart attack in May,2016 and before taking the drug Lipitor and Plavix I had no problems with my breast and now I have a sore breast lump or mass on my right breast. I had a mammogram done and plus a ultra sound and the doctors could not identify what kind of lump it is...
- My name Is Elisa I had a heart attack in May 2016, I was put on Coumadin before that I have never felt a lump in my breast now I have a sore lump in my right breast, I can feel it good but when I raise my arm up I still can feel it but not as much when I check it without raising my arm. I will...
- I've been diagnosed over a year now...always healthy before that...it is a challenge working full time in my field of counselling with dry mouth and fatique from time to time.
- I just had a mamogram and was told i need more testing because they see 4 nodukes in my breast . Im wondering if they coukd have been caused by taking welchol four 5 months
- I had phlebitis, the rheumatologist prescribed Xarelto for 90 days. Now it's been 40 days since I stopped, I began to feel an extreme tiredness, to the point of not being able to even take a shower. I consulted my family doctor and for the time being an important anemia was diagnosed. I'm very...
More posts for: Breast mass, Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness
- Will you have Arthritis with Triazolam?
- Will you have Wakefulness with Femhrt?
- Will you have Pain with Xgeva?
- What to expect when you take Zanaflex and have Face Injury?
- Will you have Cyst with Blincyto?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Triazolam and have Arthritis?
- Support group for people who take Femhrt and have Wakefulness?
- Support group for people who take Xgeva and have Pain?
- Support group for people who take Blincyto and have Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Arteritis?
- Hi my name is Ivan and I just been diagnosed with both conditions
- Hi. Can you tell me more about what’s causing you distress? Hope is necessary. God is with you.
- Hey try Epson salts. The stuff most folks use for bath water. Read the back of it and it tells you...
- HI I am a female 75 years old. Have been on imbruvica for 3 years was on stronger dose, have kidney...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.